I continue to be amazed at the caliber of hiking trails we have so close to our house. This place was less than a half hour away and when you get there you can't see any signs of civilization. The hike is focused around a large marsh area that has multiple beaver dams. As we walked around we saw turtles, frogs, fish and ducks. There are many hikes of different distances and the trails were well maintained. There is also some sort of lodge that apparently is open just a few times per here. Looks interesting enough that I might time a future hike on a day when it's open.
This blog is intended for friends and family of Evan, Kerry, Callie, Carter and Oliver.
June 2, 2019
Hike at Minnekhada Regional Park
This hike location was chosen for a slightly less than healthy reason. Kerry wanted to go for a hike. Carter and I have wanted to try out Popeyes for a while because one of the shows we watch has lots of commercials and the lower mainland got its first Popeyes just recently. The issue has been that's about 25 minutes from our house and we weren't about to go that for just for fast food. I didn't see why we could do both so I found the Popeyes and then I randomly choose a hike location in the vicinity which turned out to be Minnekhada Regional Park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment