June 11, 2020

The Big Pause - Day 89 - June 8 - The Wrong Colour

The day started like every other Monday. Roll out of bed and turn on my work computer to do a bit of work before breakfast. I find I can get ready for the day by doing 30 minutes of e-mail checking and planning. I'm working on some projects with people in India and Denmark so I get emails at all hours of the day. The weather was nice again so I went for my regular bike ride. I think I need to find a new route. I like the one I'm doing but there are probably some other areas of the neighborhood I should explore. In the evening I was hoping to get the top for the cabinets glued up but when I planed the wood I noticed that one of my pieces was a very different colour then the other pieces. It was going to be in the back of the counter but it was different enough that it would still be noticeable. I will have to see if I can take Kerry to work tomorrow so I can use the car to go to Windsor Plywood to get another piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment