This blog is intended for friends and family of Evan, Kerry, Callie, Carter and Oliver.
September 9, 2023
Ed Sheeran in Vancouver
Many months ago we purchased tickets for Ed Sheeran in Vancouver. It was a stressful event but at least we got tickets, unlike the Taylor Swift concert. Carter isn't a fan so it was Kerry, Callie, Myself, Melissa and Kathy attending. Callie had made us friendship bracelets before I left on my Denver trip. It's not really an Ed thing but she was still making hem for Taylor for the upcoming movie and wanted some for Ed. I CNC'd a wood portion with the five mathematics symbols. Last minute she also decided we should have matching t-shirts. She had a divid t-shirt from his last concert so we all got similar ones with the remaining symbols.The concert was amazing. Last time was at GM Place and I had to go alone because Kerry couldn't make it and no one else know who he was. This one was in BC Place. I think Ed is purposely looking to get the record for every stadium he plany because he made his stage circular. This ensures every seat can be filled plus the floor. BC Place hit 65,000+. The other major difference was that he brought a band. He could do it without but there are a few songs that benefit. His band mates were off the stage in front of each of the pillars and were only on for a few songs. I felt the sound in Seattle was better but the lighting here was great. We also got to listen to Ed and Khalid do 'Beautiful People', one of my favourite songs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment