This blog is intended for friends and family of Evan, Kerry, Callie, Carter and Oliver.
May 24, 2025
A Trip to Granville Island
For the first time in a very long time my brother Eric came down to visit me. His wife had planned to come fly down but that was cancelled but then reinstated and he drive down with her. Since he hasn't been to the lower mainland much we took a trip to Granville Island. I think the most interesting part must have been the seagull at our table since that's the only pictures I got from the day. It was very respectful of our presence as it at the garbage next to us. We checked out the market, got bagels and fudge and then drove home. I don't think he enjoyed the traffic getting down. It was admittedly a bit busy getting there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment