I'm not exaggerating when I say that the UBC campus is likely one of the best looking campus' in North America. It's on a peninsula on the ocean and is surrounded by forests, mountains and ocean. The residence that he will likely get is not very old and everything is walking distance. If he wants to venture 'into town' it's just a bus ride away. It will be a big change not having Carter in the house during the school semesters but I know he's looking forward to it and this will be a very memorable part of his life. Congratulations Carter!
This blog is intended for friends and family of Evan, Kerry, Callie, Carter and Oliver.
April 4, 2026
A Trip to UBC
After two years of hard work, Carter and his best friend Jeevin have successfully made it into UBC. I do not think I would have made it into UBC if I had tried. The requirements for UBC engineering are in the mid to high 90's over the course of grade 11 and 12 and Carter managed to do that in virtually all of his courses. He will be heading there in September so we decided we would head down for a visit of the campus and pick up a shirt and see where his residence may be. The commute from our house would have been 100 minutes each way so it doesn't make sense to commute.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that the UBC campus is likely one of the best looking campus' in North America. It's on a peninsula on the ocean and is surrounded by forests, mountains and ocean. The residence that he will likely get is not very old and everything is walking distance. If he wants to venture 'into town' it's just a bus ride away. It will be a big change not having Carter in the house during the school semesters but I know he's looking forward to it and this will be a very memorable part of his life. Congratulations Carter!
I'm not exaggerating when I say that the UBC campus is likely one of the best looking campus' in North America. It's on a peninsula on the ocean and is surrounded by forests, mountains and ocean. The residence that he will likely get is not very old and everything is walking distance. If he wants to venture 'into town' it's just a bus ride away. It will be a big change not having Carter in the house during the school semesters but I know he's looking forward to it and this will be a very memorable part of his life. Congratulations Carter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment