November 20, 2011

Baby Ryan's Baptism

On Sunday we headed to Baby Ryan's baptism. Ryan is Kerry's brother's new son and he was born on August 27th. All the cousins have a 7 in their birth date.  Callie and Kristen both on August 7th and Carter on September 17th. The church is just a few blocks from our house and it's one of the nicer modern Churches I've been in.  It's part of the Catholic High School and has very high vaulted ceilings and is nice and bright. The ceremony included three other children but still went quickly. I get the sense that this is a pretty routine event for the priest now. Kerry looked after the kids while I took pictures where I could.
After the ceremony we headed over to Corey and Carmen's town house complex for lunch. They held it in the clubhouse and all of Carmen's family was there. The food was excellent and all the cousins had a great time playing together. Kristen really seems to enjoy playing with Callie and Carter and it's going to be chaos once Ryan is able to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment