We're in Oliver this weekend and we were pleasantly surprised to find that Rattlesnake Canyon was open on weekends already. It's only open during the summer and previous years Easter has been too early. When Carter found out he was very excited. He really enjoys min-golf. I think he feels he's on a more even playing field with everyone else. He's pretty good on some holes but on others he seems to forget whether he's right-handed or left-handed. On those holes his foot becomes a more critical club.
For the adults I should mention that no good ever comes from a mini-golf game between spouses. When I lose I don't hear the end of it ever. When Kerry is losing I have to watch out I don't get hit in the head with a club or a ball. Today was not Kerry's day. She started off with a quick hole in one but I followed that up with several pars to her bogey's. It took a turn for the worse when she found the water on the 8th. She made up a few shots at the end of the round but fell by three strokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment