June 15, 2026

Barnston Island Bike Trip

I usually try to make the trip to Barnston Island a few times per year. It's 7.5km there, 10 on the island and then 7.5 back so it's a nice ride. There is a ferry to get you to the island and it's all flat so it's an easy ride. I missed last year because I was saving it to go with Jeremy but then I was sick so we couldn't go and I never got out again. This year we managed to get out and the weather was perfect for it. He was early in the biking season and I had a bit of a knee issue so we drove there and just did the island but it was still a good ride. If you are in the lower mainland and especially if you have young kids you re teaching to ride it's a great destination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment