I'm often amazed that both our kids are ours. I swear at least one of them was switched at birth as they are polar opposites. Callie is always very nervous on the first day of school and it was like trying to get a picture of a well known celebrity. She ran from me as if I was the paparazzi. Carter on the other hand couldn't wait to go. I had to stay home for most of the week because of gradual entry for Kindergarten. His first day only required him to sign-in and then we went home. This meant that Callie went earlier with Kerry and Carter and I picked her up when she was done as she only had an hour.
Since Callie always has a few butterflies on the first day since she's been in Kindergarten we've always scheduled ourselves to go to Rickey's for breakfast. It gives her something to think about and I like that we get to have some Daddy daughter time. Now it will be three of us since Kerry has to stay at the school for most of the day. Carter is adapting very well and keeps us well informed of his progress. It's January now and he's on the letter M.
No comments:
Post a Comment