December 27, 2019

Callie's Birthday

It's been a few months since my last blog post. No specific reason other than the fact that things got busy in early September. (There will be a blog post on that.) It's the end of 2019 and one of my tasks for 2020 is to go back to regular posting rather than my current approach of uploading pictures every few months and trying to catch up on blog post at that time. This year I'll also be concentrating more on woodworking which will give another excuse to open up blogger. I spent most of the spring and summer on a back yard project and this year I'll just be focusing on the plants. Should free up some time.
Regardless of how exciting the day is, I hope to always have a post about the kids birthdays. This year there was no formal party for Callie and instead the day was focused on TV and food. (Maybe that's not a good thing....) I was at work but Kerry took the kids to Rocko's Diner in Mission. It doubles as Pop's diner in the Riverdale series which is loosely based on the Archie comics. Dinner involved a trip to Kelly O'Bryan's which includes a free dinner on your birthday. We followed that up with a trip to snowy village where they provide overly elaborate frozen milk deserts. Callie had a good day with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment