July 5, 2025

Jeremy Helps Deliver Papers

Carter has had a paper route for several years now which I applaud but somehow it's turned into him and Kerry doing the papers every week as a mother daughter bonding moment. He only has to deliver them once a week where as I had to deliver them 6 days a week on my own so I'm not very sympathetic when she's unavailable to assist. This weekend the family was away in Oliver and Jeremy was over doing a project and the papers needed to get done. Rather than doing them myself though I took some pictures of Jeremy as if I had made him do them on his own. There is a picture of him attempting to walk carrying all the papers, trying to climb the fence at a unit with a gate and putting the papers in the recycling bin at the end. I sent these photos to Carter with no explanation for fun. Thanks to Jeremy for being a good sport about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment