This blog is intended for friends and family of Evan, Kerry, Callie, Carter and Oliver.
December 30, 2023
German Christmas Market
Carter was upset that we didn't do enough Christmas last year. We had two big trips planned so we softened the spend in 2022. This year he wanted to make sure we hit all the important points for his Christmas traditions including the German Christmas Market. It's located downtown so it's a bit of a trek for us but still worth it. They keep it to a rather confined space which I guess adds to the ambiance but I would prefer if there was more room. It worked out well for us because we got there right when it opened so there was lots of room to move around. It was during the day but the weather was nice and there were no lineups for food.We bought a few treats for family members for Christmas including 'Those Pretzels' which were definitely the best pretzels I've ever had. They are the ones in a bag and they were a bit software and had a distinct flavour to them. We discovered they are made in Surrey and sold at some local stores so we will have a source even after Christmas. For lunch I had a smoky and some Black Forest cake. I was very impressed by their ketchup and mustard dispenser. Easy to see when it needs to be filled, always ready to squeeze and at the perfect height. A few drips on the floor that people walk through was the only issue. Otherwise every place should have these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment