I was unsuccessful in my first attempt at getting pictures of dinner guests. I found a nice spot on the fence to attach the table and I had the camera set up inside with the zoom lens. I tried using a cracker to attract a busy tailed friend and at first I was encouraged when I saw the cracker was gone. Later, after adding more crackers I watched as the smallest bird ever carried off my squirrel cracker. I even got a picture but accidentally deleted. Tomorrow I'll have to try something a bit heavier. Ideally we'll get to the store to buy some peanuts.This blog is intended for friends and family of Evan, Kerry, Callie, Carter and Oliver.
May 8, 2020
The Big Pause - Day 56 - May 6 - Waiting for Dinner Guests
I was unsuccessful in my first attempt at getting pictures of dinner guests. I found a nice spot on the fence to attach the table and I had the camera set up inside with the zoom lens. I tried using a cracker to attract a busy tailed friend and at first I was encouraged when I saw the cracker was gone. Later, after adding more crackers I watched as the smallest bird ever carried off my squirrel cracker. I even got a picture but accidentally deleted. Tomorrow I'll have to try something a bit heavier. Ideally we'll get to the store to buy some peanuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment