May 24, 2020

The Big Pause - Day 69 - May 19 - Rose Bush in Full Bloom

A fairly uneventful day today. Kerry went into work and I spent most of the day in my office. It's also my Dad's guest room while he is staying so I have to kick him out during the day. This was okay since he was dropping Chloe off for her hip and knee surgeries. This will now be a total of six surgeries where we have acted as the recovery home. Four for my dad and two for Chloe. I was in the yard a bit trying to get a good picture of Covid. I'm still trying to get one with her eating a peanut and sitting on the bench instead of the table. She does it frequently but I'm never quite ready with the camera. Rose bush was in full bloom so it wasn't wasted time.

No comments:

Post a Comment