My Dad is showing up today as his dog needs hip surgery and they don't do that surgery in Prince George. This meant I had to reorganize the guest room so Kerry and I decided it was a good time to do a bigger organization. This started by removing the large dresser from the guest room that had become a haven of junk drawers. Without the dresser we needed to hang the TV on the wall. I ordered the same mount as Carter's room and it showed up the next day. I also moved my desk setup so that we could get in and out of the guest room closet. I'm set up for another few months of Covid.
Carter has wanted a new dresser to replace the old change table that has been in his room since he was born. I do plan on making one but in the meantime the one from the guest room will do. We moved the change table downstairs to the front door and put the dresser in his room. The one we replace it with will be similar size so this may have demotivated me from doing anything quickly but I expect I'll eventually be inspired with some picture of a nice dresser. We plan on selling the old change table. Everyone in the family already has what they need for their kids.
Kerry spent the morning at SuperStore. Even though we had a $120 dollar credit she still managed to spend $400. Superstore has become a bit of a pain with the new rules and even though she goes early, she still wants to avoid going very often. I expect that we will continue with a once a month large Superstore or Costco trip and then fill things in with Fresh Street which is much easier to get into. We got everything done in time for my Dad and Chloe who arrived around 2:00 pm. He left PG at 5:50 am and made very good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment