May 25, 2020

The Big Pause - Day 72 - May 22 - More Peanuts Please!

Chloe came back from the vet today. She looked very sad with her shaved back legs and band aid on her IV hole. She will need to be kept very immobile for the next few weeks and even needs help lifting her back legs with a sling. She was eating and drinking well and it was easy to get her medication in her so those are good signs.

We went out in the morning and found Covid on the lawn staring at us from the grass. I guess she wanted more peanuts. I do feel somewhat guilty that we are feeding wildlife however squirrels in the city seem like a bit of an exception to me. There aren't a lot of nut trees in our areas so they must be getting much of their food from humans anyways. I will limit how much we put out though so they don't get too dependent on us.

It was Fast Food Friday again. Carter and I ordered McDelivery and Kerry, Callie and my Dad had Indian food.

No comments:

Post a Comment