May 8, 2020

The Big Pause - Day 58 - May 8 - Outdoor Dance and Hot Tub Chemicals


Success! I was out in the yard earlier this morning planning my weekend activities and I happened to see Covid running along the top of the fence. I quickly ran inside and grabbed some Cheerios and placed them on the picnic table and along the top of the fence. He seemed to know exactly what I was doing because he came over for his meal immediately. I got some nice shots of him sitting on top of the table but I still want a shot of him sitting on one of the seats. This weekend we'll grab some peanuts so it won't be comfortable for him too sit on top.
In the afternoon Callie needed me to video tape some more of her dance moves. This time it was for her Contemporary class at school. Not sure what the goal was but we did four short dances all to the same song. I think she is doing a Zoom duet with one of her high school friends. I'm not entirely clear on how that will work so I'm looking forward to seeing the end result.
Right after work I had to go to the hot tub store to get some chemicals. I had run out of one but made sure to buy enough of everything else to last me several months so I don't have to go for a while. I'm not clear on how the hot tub place gets to stay open. I guess they fall between the cracks of the directive to shut down. They were fully open and were not super good at dealing with customers. A lot of people were coming within 6 feet of me and there were lots of places where I had to touch common surfaces like the key pad for their customer program. I'm glad I don't have to go back for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment