Family meeting day didn't go as well as it did on yesterday. I don't think Callie likes the idea that we will are committing to do this every day with no specific end day in site. There was minimal contribution from her but I think she was still glad she knew what everyone else was going to do. Carter had a walk to Fresh Street with Kerry planned as well as reading and TV. I also committed to doing a weights class after lunch. We found a 10 minute you tube video on arms and managed to do most of it. We should have picked lighter weights. We finished off Carter's day with a lesson on the camera. The batteries were low so we didn't get too far.
Kerry was starting to settle into her new office space. We have the old computer that Carter uses to watch Netflix and a space for Kerry and her laptop. I think this might be the new permanent home for this table. It's nice having an office area in the house. Callie did her dance but because she never told Carter he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He managed to survive the encounter. I had to switch to a kitchen table chair because the office chair I was using keeps going down on it's own. We ordered a new one from Amazon but it's not expected to arrive until May. Could be longer since I haven't been charged yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment