Callie has been working some solo dance routines for the past several weeks. I'm actually not sure what they are for but she needed to perform them for the camera. She did all the choreography herself and we moved all of the furniture out of the family room to give her room to perform. She wore one of the costumes from the recital last year. No recital scheduled for this year.
I also took a trip to Rona. I haven't been in a couple weeks but Callie needed a new light bulb and although not an emergency it seemed like a reason to get out. Rona has done okay with the plexiglass shielding for their cashiers but they aren't doing great at the social distancing. I saw several staff interacting directly with customers with no masks and there was a line up space at the front door but no one counting or preventing people from just walking in so in my opinion there were too many people in the store. I find it interesting how people go out of their way to move to the other side of the aisle as you walk by. I suppose that's a good thing but still seems odd.


No comments:
Post a Comment