
Callie and Kerry were up early for another bird watching hike with Pete. I think they saw a deer this time which is better than their previous outings. For dinner today we tried to order from Olive Garden but it seems they don't want to deliver to us and we weren't really interested in going to pick it up.We're only 15 minutes away but I guess they are getting enough business from nearby. Instead we got Cactus club which was good except they seemed to be giving out smaller portions. My new office chair arrived today. Amazon had indicated it would not arrive until May so I was pleasantly surprised when it came early. The book looked a little rough as if someone had returned it previously but it seems good enough for us and all the parts were there. Our old one still works but it won't stay up and is quite torn so it made sense to get one considering I need it all week. I wasn't sure what I was getting with an online order . It was an 'Amazon Basics' so I figured it would probably be okay. Looks good so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment