Today started with a much better family meeting. Everyone showed up on time and I think people are liking the routine. Callie had some things she needed to bring up and we planned our day. Carter had walk, weights, reading and TV and we discussed the idea of assigning 'house helpers' to particular chores each week. We'll sort that out on Monday. Callie had reading, dancing, walking and she focused our planning on the evening since it was Friday. My big item for the day was that the hot tub repair man was showing up in the afternoon. The bearings went on the motor and it needed to be replaced. I had been without my nightly soak for two weeks.
Dinner plans included McDelivery for Carter and I. It went quite well. Faster than if we had gone ourselves and it was hot when it arrived. Kerry and Callie walked to pick up Sushi. We now also have a family routine in the evening during the week that involves Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. The hot tub was fixed and I managed to get it filled and heated by night time. Next up is our first real weekend which I suspect is going to feel a lot like the week with less time in front of the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment