Carter and I spent lunch time working on our new trail. It's coming along nicely and we should be wrapped up by tomorrow. We have to be a bit sneaky because I'm sure some neighbor will ask what we're doing. As I've mentioned we've kept the path to where the new road will go so all of this will eventually be cleared. The odd part was when I checked under a log that was essentially in the middle of the bush and found some weird clown made out of a dolls head and seashells. I leaned it up against a tree and Carter said I had to hide it. I can just imagine some poor kid getting that as a gift and feeling the need to run into the bushes to bury it. I brought it home and disposed of it. Hopefully I'm not cursed.
This blog is intended for friends and family of Evan, Kerry, Callie, Carter and Oliver.
April 6, 2020
The Big Pause - Day 26 - April 6 - Starting a Trail
Kerry has sorted out her regular schedule and will now be spending Monday's and Tuesday's at work. Monday will be with her principal and secretary and Tuesday will be just her and the secretary. She's very excited that her secretary has a Starbucks near her that has a drive through. The one near us doesn't and has been closed for the past few weeks. I'm not entirely sure what the logic is in having administration on site other than perhaps to be there in case any teachers need access to resources. They keep their distance from each other and have to tell their janitor where they were each day for deep cleaning.
Callie is still waiting on direction from her school. It's taking longer for high school because each teacher has to interact with a lot more students. They promised something would be set up by the end of the week.
Carter and I spent lunch time working on our new trail. It's coming along nicely and we should be wrapped up by tomorrow. We have to be a bit sneaky because I'm sure some neighbor will ask what we're doing. As I've mentioned we've kept the path to where the new road will go so all of this will eventually be cleared. The odd part was when I checked under a log that was essentially in the middle of the bush and found some weird clown made out of a dolls head and seashells. I leaned it up against a tree and Carter said I had to hide it. I can just imagine some poor kid getting that as a gift and feeling the need to run into the bushes to bury it. I brought it home and disposed of it. Hopefully I'm not cursed.
Carter and I spent lunch time working on our new trail. It's coming along nicely and we should be wrapped up by tomorrow. We have to be a bit sneaky because I'm sure some neighbor will ask what we're doing. As I've mentioned we've kept the path to where the new road will go so all of this will eventually be cleared. The odd part was when I checked under a log that was essentially in the middle of the bush and found some weird clown made out of a dolls head and seashells. I leaned it up against a tree and Carter said I had to hide it. I can just imagine some poor kid getting that as a gift and feeling the need to run into the bushes to bury it. I brought it home and disposed of it. Hopefully I'm not cursed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment