April 19, 2020

The Big Pause - Day 36 - April 16 - Ready to Cut Baby Grass

I've started a new approach to work. I was getting up and going downstairs for breakfast and a bit of news before 'going to work'. That was fine when I was leaving the house. Now I just wake up, roll out of bed and into my chair and start work right away. It allows me to get a few hours of work in before family meeting and work meetings. I feel much more productive this way. After work Carter and I had a discussion about the height of the basketball hoop. I went over to the school and confirmed 10 feet. We set it a bit lower to make up for the driveway slope. I also started taking down the temporary fencing. Tomorrow is baby grass cutting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment