Another week another lottery ticket. My lottery ticket routine has changed a lot in the past couple years. We used to have a small store in my office building that sold lottery tickets but he was edged out by the cafeteria and had to retire. I would go down every Monday and buy my lottery tickets for the week. After he left I started going to the local Mac's store. Now I've automated things. An auto payment from my bank and an auto purchase on PlayNow.com. Easier but not quite as exciting.The only other excitement today was that with the fire place mantle out of my shop I could finally tidy up a bit and get ready for some new projects. I still have a few half started projects and Kerry added a new chair repair from her school. For my next projects I'm going to focus on ones that I have materials for and that are taking up a lot of room in my shop. The more room I can make the easier it will be to do a really good clean. Lots of free time now.
No comments:
Post a Comment